You are cordially invited to participate in the 5th Bandung Creative Movement International Conference on Creative Industries 2018 to be held at Telkom University, Bandung, Indonesia, November 12th-13th, 2018. (Place and time are still tentative)
The main objective of 5th BCM 2017 is to provide a platform for researchers, creative people, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Technology, Design, Society, Business, and Environment. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
Theme of the year:
Challenges and Opportunities in Technology, Design, Society and Environment
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is 17cm x 25cm.
- Margins are 2.4cm (top), 2cm (left and right) and 1.6cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Do not use titles for author name, such as Mr., Prof., Dr., etc.
- Do not translate your affiliation (example in bahasa: Institut Teknologi Telkom; not Telkom Institute of Technology)
- Do not translate your address (example in bahasa: Jl. Telekomunikasi no. 1, Bandung 40257, Jawa Barat, Indonesia; not Telecommunication street no 10, Bandung 40257, West Java, Indonesia)
- Use your affiliation e-mail address, such as email@example.com
- Abstract is one paragraph only, containing objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Papers should be between 5 – 7 pages.
- Headings/Section Headings are in Arial; Body Texts are in Times New Roman.
- Citations marks, example … , must be presence on the texts.